Saturday, May 5, 2007

TV time!

So my TVs been on for over the past 12 hours. I have no idea what it is about having the TV on, but it serves as good background noise. And nice noise too. TV is like noise you can watch!


But I think I know what I like best about TV. Its mindless; does not require you to be anything more than just physically present. It provides a nice respite from everything that life demands from us. Its the one thing we can say we're "doing" (watching TV), when what we are really, is just "being". Does that even make sense? Like I promised earlier, I won't always make sense! This is one of those times. I like such times. Not the not making sense part! The "just being" part.

So I have it all figured out. Don't know if you agree with this, but I like TV, 'cause TV lets me just be. Profound? Perhaps not. Purple? Oh yeah!

p.s. babies don't need tv as much as adults do, since this is all it takes to keep them happy

No comments: