Thursday, May 3, 2007

Putting down thoughts

This is my first time. I'm a rookie. I will not promise a lot of sense on my blog. No organized thoughts, no structured composition. What I do promise, are abstract articulations, music musings, inconsequential introspection, alternate alignment and of course, lots of alliterations!

If you've gotten this far, you have probably recognized that I have a high R.Q. (Rambling Quotient). That is something you are assured on PurplePerspectives. Some stuff will be beautiful, some will be sad. Some will be insightful, some will be myopic. It may not be as sophisticated as I sometimes wish my writings were. When I write, it is mostly unfiltered, uncovered. It certainly will be raw; this may not be for the faint-hearted! Hopefully, through PurplePerspectives, I'll be able to share with you beauty in breakdown*. This may not be what you expect; this may not always be "fun". But all of it will be me. It won't always be pretty, but it will always be purple...

* (part of) Lyrics of "Let Go" ~ Frou Frou

So, let go
Jump in
Oh well, what you waiting for?
It's all right
'Cause there's beauty in breakdown

So, let go
Just get in
Oh, it's so amazing here
It's all right
'Cause there's beauty in breakdown


Jump in, just get in, welcome to PurplePrespectives!

2 comments:

Bluesanova said...

Ey you my puppal puppy, I will look forward to reading your blog re. Yours.

Purple said...

Welcome re, puppy. Yours!