Its beautiful.... its raining. And I LOVE it! I have to remind myself I'm not back home, though. But I cannot deny that there is something about the rains that always feels so good, so comforting. Feels like friends, walking aimlessly. I guess that is my association. But I don't care- makes me happy! I guess its the pervasive kinda nature of water- it just flows and reaches out. Feels connected, feels great. Sigh!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Pouring....
Its beautiful.... its raining. And I LOVE it! I have to remind myself I'm not back home, though. But I cannot deny that there is something about the rains that always feels so good, so comforting. Feels like friends, walking aimlessly. I guess that is my association. But I don't care- makes me happy! I guess its the pervasive kinda nature of water- it just flows and reaches out. Feels connected, feels great. Sigh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
goes very well with frou frou. great music as you read the blog... nice imagery :)
p.s. would it be too corny if i said i expected purple rain to play instead as i read the blog? :P
i'm glad you think that .so much of this needed to be a holistic experience of what being at my blog is like- the colors, the images, the music... glad you noticed (of course you would!)
and... to anwser your question... YES! :D
Post a Comment